- Requests for sexual activity will not be tolerated and will be viewed as solicitation and reported immediately to the proper authorities under the guidelines of the massage therapy policies and procedures. Should this occur, the client’s profile will be flagged and client will be banned from receiving services at Wings Wellness.
- The breast and genital area will not be massaged under any circumstances. The gluteal area will be massaged with permission and will be worked on through the draping.
- Sexual interaction or discussion of any kind between client and therapist is NEVER appropriate. Should the client engage in such behavior, the therapist will immediately stop the appointment and full payment will be charged. The client’s profile will be flagged and client will be banned from receiving services at Wings Wellness.
Pricing & Services
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Likewise, services may be added or removed without advanced notice.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed into the treatment room while parent receives a service.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to be left in the external reception area while parent receives a service.
- Customers must be 18 years or older to receive services by themselves. Any customer scheduled for a service under the age of 18 must have a parent or another adult with them during the duration of their service.
- Credit card numbers are used to reserve customer appointments booked on-line, in person or by phone.
- Credit card numbers are used to reserve services scheduled on weekends.
- Credit card numbers are used to reserve multiple appointments.
- Wings Wellness is committed to providing every client with exceptional care. When a client cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another client from being seen.
- Please call 781-856-6152 by 3:00 p.m. on the day prior to your scheduled appointment to notify us of any changes or cancellations. If prior notification is not given, you will be charged the full rate of the missed appointment via the credit card information provided. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- By requesting and receiving treatment from Wings Wellness, the client agrees to this cancellation policy.
Checking In/Late Arrivals
- New customers please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment so that we can review your intake form with you and discuss any questions or concerns.
- Returning customers please arrive 5 minutes early for your appointment so we can start your session on time.
- If a customer is running late for his/her appointment, we may not always be able to honor the full time for your service. There may be other appointments scheduled. We will accommodate if possible and will charge for the full time of the scheduled appointment.
Loss or Damage
- Wings Wellness is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
Cell Phone Use
- Please turn off any cell phone(s) while in session.
- Gift certificates are the perfect gift for any occasion! Wings Wellness offers gift certificates in various dollar amounts, however, you can request one in any amount. Gift certificates can be purchased online here. Massage services are more effective when performed on a regular basis. Wings Wellness offers series packages, VIP memberships and specials to help you make massage a regular part of your wellness regimen.
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at Wings Wellness for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate. Wings Wellness reserves the right to convert service-based gift certificates to their monetary value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate, at its option and sole discretion.
- Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- Wings Wellness may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
- Wings Wellness reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card charge back, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- Wings Wellness is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- Wings Wellness reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Unless part of a special discounted deal, gift certificates have an expiration date of 7 years from purchase date.
- Special discounted gift certificates typically have and expiration date of one year or less, after which time, the certificate can be exchanged for services equivalent to what was paid for the discounted certificate. Discounted gift certificates can not be combined with other specials or discount coupons.
- Wings Wellness may, at its sole option and discretion (unless required by law) replace a lost gift certificate, provided the original gift certificate is valid, has not been redeemed and the replacement is issued to the verifiable beneficiary of such gift certificate. Such replacement will be the beneficiary’s sole remedy for such lost or misplaced gift certificate.
- Wings Wellness is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. Wings Wellness can only verify whether the gift certificate has been redeemed.
- Tipping is greatly appreciated but not expected, and is left to the discretion of clients.
- Promotions may not be combined. This includes gift certificates and specials that may have been purchased on sale at the massage studio or online.
- Because we focus on quality, Wings Wellness does not participate in 3rd party discount gift certificates and voucher programs such as Groupon, Yelp, Trubates, Spa Week, or SpaFinder.
- Referrals are greatly appreciated. In order to express our deep gratitude for your support and kindness, we offer a generous referral program:
- One referral – 15 minutes of additional massage or bodywork, or $15 off
- Three referrals – 30 minutes of additional massage or bodywork, or $35 off
- Five referrals – A FREE 60 minute massage or bodywork session.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- Wings Wellness reserves the right to change policies, terms and conditions from time to time and at its sole discretion.
- Gift certificates, and Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Massachusetts, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.